Mark J. Bigger Attorney at Law

Get legal help now (661) 263-4053

Bakersfield, California Criminal Defense Lawyer Mark Bigger answers:

Do I have to give consent to a law enforcement officer to search my car in California?

Law Firm Info

330 H St., Suite 2
Bakersfield, California 93304

(661) 263-4053

About Our Firm

If you or someone you know has recently gotten a traffic ticket, call Mark J. Bigger Attorney at Law. I can fight the ticket for you in court, negotiate with the citing officer, and usually reduce your fine or keep points off your driving record.

Our Office Location

Lawyer Profile

Mark Bigger has been practicing criminal defense for over seven years in the Central Valley. A graduate of the Oak Brook College of Law and Government policy, he served as a Legislative Assistant in Oregon for five years before coming to Bakersfield, California to practice law.

Since commencing the practice of law, he has represented thousands of criminal and traffic law clients. Mr. Bigger is the former President of the Oak Brook College of Law Alumni Association and current serves o…

Read more ...

Get Legal Help

By submitting this form, I agree to the terms of use of this website. I read this website's disclaimer and privacy policy and understand that THELAW.TV is not a lawyer referral service and makes no representation regarding the quality of legal services offered by the participating attorneys.


The California lawyer(s) at Mark J. Bigger Attorney at Law offer their Criminal Defense Law services to residents of Bakersfield, Delano, California City, Ridgecrest, Wasco, Shafter, Arvin, Taft, Tehachapi, Lake Isabella, McFarland, Edwards and Frazier Park; and throughout Kern County and Inyo County.

Please read our full disclaimer.