Mark J. Bigger Attorney at Law

Get legal help now (661) 263-4053
Home \ Mark J. Bigger Attorney at Law \ Bakersfield DUI Lawyer \

Bakersfield DUI Lawyer

Select a video below to learn about California DUI Law from the Bakersfield attorney(s) at the law firm of Mark J. Bigger Attorney at Law


DUI Law Basics: Driving or operating a vehicle while drunk or impaired by alcohol or other substances is against the law in every state in the nation. The Bakersfield lawyer(s) at Mark J. Bigger Attorney at Law answer your important questions, on video, about drunk driving law in California. For answers to your legal questions about DUI Law, click on a question below, or to contact Mark J. Bigger Attorney at Law about DUI Law issues, use the form below or call (661) 263-4053.

All Video Answers

Can I be stopped and arrested for DUI or DWI in California even if the vehicle was not moving?

Can I represent myself in a drunk driving case? What can a drunk driving defense attorney do for me?

Can my prior convictions be used against me in a California drunk driving case?

Can the police charge me with a breathalyzer refusal, even though I tried to blow into it?

I actually passed the breath test, but the police still arrested me. How is that possible?

If I am stopped by a police officer in California and they ask me if I was drinking, what should I say?

If I had a drunk driving conviction in another state, will it show up in my home state?

If my drunk driving case goes to trial, is it my word against the police officer's word?

Should I fight the California drunk driving case or work out a deal?

The police officer never gave me a Miranda warning following my drunk driving arrest in California. Can I get my case dismissed?

The police officer took my license and gave me a notice of driver's license suspension after a breath test in California. Can they do that?

What defenses are there in a DUI or DWI case?

What happens if I refuse a breath test in California?

What is a rising blood alcohol defense?

What is blood alcohol content (BAC) or level?


Related Keywords

compass arrest BAC bail blood alcohol breath test conviction drunk driving DUI DWI field sobriety test Miranda warning open container penlight zero tolerance

Get Legal Help

By submitting this form, I agree to the terms of use of this website. I read this website's disclaimer and privacy policy and understand that THELAW.TV is not a lawyer referral service and makes no representation regarding the quality of legal services offered by the participating attorneys.

Law Firm Info

Mark J. Bigger Attorney at Law

330 H St., Suite 2
Bakersfield, California 93304

(661) 263-4053

About Our Firm

If you or someone you know has recently gotten a traffic ticket, call Mark J. Bigger Attorney at Law. I can fight the ticket for you in court, negotiate with the citing officer, and usually reduce your fine or keep points off your driving record.

Our Office Location


The California lawyer(s) at Mark J. Bigger Attorney at Law offer their DUI Lawservices to residents of Bakersfield, Delano, California City, Ridgecrest, Wasco, Shafter, Arvin, Taft, Tehachapi, Lake Isabella, McFarland, Edwards and Frazier Park; and throughout Kern County and Inyo County.