Zisser, Robison, Brown, Nowlis

Get legal help now (904) 342-6705
Home \ Zisser, Robison, Brown, Nowlis, Maciejewski & Cabrey, P.A. \ Jacksonville Child Custody Lawyer \

Jacksonville Child Custody Lawyer

Select a video below to learn about Florida Child Custody Law from the Jacksonville attorney(s) at the law firm of Zisser, Robison, Brown, Nowlis, Maciejewski & Cabrey, P.A.


Child Custody Law Basics: Following a divorce, parents and others often struggle with issues related to child custody; both physical custody (where the child lives) and legal custody (decisions about how to raise the child). The Jacksonville lawyer(s) at Zisser, Robison, Brown, Nowlis, Maciejewski & Cabrey, P.A. answer your important questions, on video, about child custody in Florida. For answers to your legal questions about Child Custody Law, click on a question below, or to contact Zisser, Robison, Brown, Nowlis, Maciejewski & Cabrey, P.A. about Child Custody Law issues, use the form below or call (904) 342-6705.

All Video Answers

Are Florida courts reluctant to grant sole custody to fathers?

Are Florida courts more likely to award custody to mothers than to fathers?

Are there juries in Florida child custody cases?

Can a Florida court order drug testing of the parents when determining custody?

Can an unmarried girl get sole custody of her child in Florida?

Can custody rights be modified in Florida?

Can expert witnesses be used in custody battles?

Can grandparents be awarded custody of their grandchild(ren) in Florida?

Can my ex-spouse stop me from moving with our children if my new husband is in the military and is re-assigned?

Can my son's wife, after they divorce, exclude us from seeing our grandchild?

Can nonbiological parents be awarded custody?

Do the wishes of a child have any influence in custody decisions in Florida?

Does a court have to decide our visitation schedule, or can the other parent and I make the schedule ourselves?

Does an extramarital affair have an impact on child custody in Florida?

Does joint custody affect child support in Florida?


Related Keywords

compass child custody child support children custodial custody divorce father grandparents joint custody kids modified mother non-custodial parent parenting plan religion supervised visitation

Get Legal Help

By submitting this form, I agree to the terms of use of this website. I read this website's disclaimer and privacy policy and understand that THELAW.TV is not a lawyer referral service and makes no representation regarding the quality of legal services offered by the participating attorneys.

Law Firm Info

Zisser, Robison, Brown, Nowlis, Maciejewski & Cabrey, P.A.

1 Independent Drive, Suite 3306
Jacksonville, Florida 32202

(904) 342-6705

About Our Firm

For four decades, the Jacksonville, Florida attorneys at Zisser, Robison, Brown, Nowlis, Maciejewski & Cabrey P.A. have provided sophisticated legal service to clients in personal injury, family law and criminal defense. We are a full-service law firm. Our attorneys have successfully represented clients against large companies, such as Northwest Airlines, Home Depot, and Sunbeam. Whether your case involves a tragic plane accident, a complex divorce, or a second DUI offense, we are dedicated to vigorously protecting your future.

Our Office Location


The Florida lawyer(s) at Zisser, Robison, Brown, Nowlis, Maciejewski & Cabrey, P.A. offer their Child Custody Lawservices to residents of Jacksonville, Orange Park, Jacksonville Beach, St. Augustine, Green Cove Springs, Yulee, Fernandina Beach, Callahan, Mayport, Mandarin, Atlantic Beach, Hilliard, Neptune Beach, Middleburg, Macclenny, Duval County, Clay County, Nassau County, St. Johns County, and Baker County.