Law Offices of Ronald Sholes

Get legal help now (904) 342-6721

Jacksonville, Florida Vehicle Rollover Lawyer Scott Burleigh answers:

Do I need to retain an attorney for my Florida vehicle rollover case?

Law Firm Info

4981 Atlantic Blvd.
Jacksonville, Florida 32207

(904) 342-6721

About Our Firm

At the Law Offices of Ronald E. Sholes in Jacksonville, Florida, we bring a military-like commitment to our criminal defense and personal injury cases. Each of our attorneys had a long career of uniformed service in the U.S. military prior to law school. Our law firm investigator served more than 20 years in the Navy. The same positive spirit of teamwork, preparation, and commitment to mission that successfully saw us through such postings as Iraq, Kuwait, Korea and Bosnia, animates our approach to client service today.

Our Office Location

Lawyer Profile

Attorney Scott A. Burleigh, originally from Minnesota, has been a Florida resident since 1994. Scott is a nine-year veteran of the U. S. Navy's submarine service, stationed at Kings Bay, GA for seven of those years. Scott worked as a Nuclear Reactor Operator aboard USS Tennessee (SSBN-734).

Scott earned a degree in Applied Science and Applied Science Technology (focus in Nuclear Engineering Technology) while on active military duty. After leaving the Navy, he earned his Master of Busiā€¦

Read more ...

Get Legal Help

By submitting this form, I agree to the terms of use of this website. I read this website's disclaimer and privacy policy and understand that THELAW.TV is not a lawyer referral service and makes no representation regarding the quality of legal services offered by the participating attorneys.


The Florida lawyer(s) at Law Offices of Ronald Sholes offer their Vehicle Rollover Law services to residents of Jacksonville, Orange Park, Jacksonville Beach, St. Augustine, Green Cove Springs, Yulee, Fernandina Beach, Callahan, Mayport, Mandarin, Atlantic Beach, Hilliard, Neptune Beach, Middleburg, Macclenny, Duval County, Clay County, Nassau County, St. Johns County, and Baker County.

Please read our full disclaimer.